Want to quit Smoking

I want to quit smoking but i have suffering from many problems like faint, weight loss, headache, stomache, anxiety, hand shivering. What should i do or which doctor i have to consult?
views-icons 71 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Want to quit Smoking

doctor profile image
Priyadarshi Srivastava
5 yrs. of exp | Lucknow | Psychiatrist
When we stop smoking suddenly we develop withdrawal symptoms due to which we feel anxious. Medicines can help you temporarily to go through withdrawal. You need to consult a psychiatrist for this. Stop smoking under his supervision
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?