Want to postpone my periods date.
Hi sir, I want to postpone my periods date only for 2 to 3 days... So I bought resestrone from a medical shop... So can u please suggest me how will I take this tablet to delay my periods????? As I need this urgently Reason: I have a planned trip to the pilgrimage spots... So I don't want bleeding and all.

Hello, take regesterone one tablet daily 4 days before the onset of next.menses date and continue till your tour is over

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+177
Chat with a sexologist
Hello You can take 3-4 days before to your expected  day of period. But better to consult gynecologist.