Want to lose weight
From last 1 week i have gained weight a lot suddenly plzzz kindly suggest me diet plan acc. coz i m a hosteler so suggest me something which afordable too i do situp regularly from last four days

Hello,skipping is best exercise that you can do in hostel .BUt how do you know that you gained weight from past 1 week ?? Medically obesity is considered if the body mass index is above 30 . You haven't mentioned your weight. Have lot of vegetables and avoid oily foods ,junk foods .Consult general physician if you have health issues associated with weight gain.