Want to know about thyroid problem
Is having thyroid cyst and having hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism are same ? I have thyroid cyst on right side of my neck. I can feel it by touching it. Should I avoid foods which are bad for thyroid problem ? If I do surgery is it dangerous?? Is there any chance of loosing voice or changing in voice ? Please help me I am so scared and confused.

Consult online so we can explain it better to you. Having a cyst or swelling and hypo or hyper are not the same,  hyper or hypo is a condition with hormone level in blood.
consult online for better evaluation and management