Cough thyroid itching

I am having dry cough since last three months. I have taken many medicines like benedryl, grillinctus, . Post that I have now encountered with a problem of thyroid which is 15+as of now. Also having severe itching in hands and legs which is creating red rashes. With these three problems it's really an issue for me to work , sit in a meeting. Please suggest remedy.

Doctor Answers (4) on Cough thyroid itching

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hey man, cough syrup are never curatives. They are palliative and will not solve your problem. As per your symptoms your thyroid us out of higher value and the rash is also related to that. Weight is also more. You need to work on your diet schedule as well as regular exercise plan. It's better to go with homoeopathic treatment as for long term treatment it's the best option with no chemicals side effects. Please share your case history so that we can help you better. Thanks
Dr. Kiran Das Lucknow | Homeopath
You have not made clear what is this 15+.... (T3 T4 Or TSH).but yes either hypothyroidism or hyper thyroidism if you have tendency to dryness you may have problems of severe itching and dry cough i