Want to implant

I want to implant teeth but my old tooth roots are still inside. Is it possible to implant new tooth on it? Or have to remove it first.

Doctor Answers (4) on Want to implant

root should be removed before implant placement. Implant may placed immediately and/or afterword depending on underlying conditions
Implants have to be place on sound bone and should not have any hindrance. Root pieces have to be removed first then implants are placed. It's upto the specialist to decide whether to go for immediate placement or wait till the bone heals after extraction.
Dr. Rohit Tatu Vadodara | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
The roots stumps have to be removed before we plan a replacement of any sort. Unless there is gross infection around the root pieces, implants can be placed immediately in the same appointment after extraction
Dr. Nikhil Patel Ahmedabad | Orthodontist
you have to get ur roots removed first ..thn only possible to place implant in place...
if possible we can plan for immediate implant...it will save time of procedure..