Want to gain weight
I am so skinny and want to gain weight from so long and also trying my level best for that but still not able to gain. My bmi also shows that I m underweight and feels so weak and lazy all time. I m 5'7 and leaving this(height) I feel no growth in my body. I am 18 but don't look like a normal 18yr old girl because of no body growth except my height. What should I do to gain weight in a healthy way? Please help me with my issue!

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
- Take regular meals - Add  carbohydrates, fats, proteins,in each meal( like in breakfast, lunch, dinner) - Take in between snacks like  dry fruits, bananas, peanuts chikki. -  increased intake of chappti or rice in a day
Greetings for the day ! I need a detail history to plan your diet consult me on Practo Onione consultation
Yes u r underwt your ideal wt according to height 67kg but your wt is 48kg