Want hemorhhoids problem solution??
I had hemorrhoids problem ..which got cured from medicines and cream but it left behind external skin tag.i dint wanted any surgery.got the same problem now again.pain and discomfort after passing stool..which gedts cure by applying hydrocortisone cream.but thats becoming a habit.and m tired because of too much bowel movement and reflex.any fast relief soultion for this. and now i m afraid of rectal cancer..does my symptoms match colon or rectal cancer??

Sitz bath. Put warm water and 15 ml Betadine in a tub and sit for 15 minutes twice daily. Do not strain during defecation or sit for prolonged periods of time. Eat salad with every meal. Eat min 2 servings of fruit daily. Drink plenty of water. Avoid oily and fried food (ghee, butter, oil). Avoid spicy foods.
private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines