Hemorrhoids surgery
Dear Doctor, As I had bleeding in motions, I undergone Colonoscopy today, attached report for your reference. Please suggest me if this Piles can be cured without surgery such as Ayurvedic, Natural cure treatment? Kindly suggest me in this concern.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Better to go for surgery but you can try a few things before and if it still doesn't get subsided, surgery would be the best option. Have a high protein and high fiber diet. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Have a soft diet. Avoid tea/coffee and other carbonated beverages. Drink lots of water. Eat one or two raddish everyday. When in pain, you can do something called sitz bath in which you need to take warm water in a tub to which you need to add some amount of dettol and sit in it without and undergarments. Take one bowl of curd everyday after food. Don't eat any junk foods. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.

Better to go wd Surgery.... Other option Pilex Cream, Seitz bath with Potassium permanganate, Lactifiber.... Liquid soft diet
Hi there....the reports are indicating that you have grade 2 internal haemorrhoids. If the haemorrhoids are small in size, initially they are managed conservatively by giving stool softeners, analgesic cream and advising the patient to sitz bath(immerse the buttocks in a bucket filled with warm water and a tea spoon of dettol) to get relief from pain. However when haemorrhoids become severe and the bleeding is uncontrolled, then surgery is the only option. Kindly consult a general surgeon, who will evaluate and suggest you the best mode of treatment based on the degree of haemorrhoids

Bleeding hemorrhoid treatment Still bleeding after hemorrhoid surgery How to cure piles without surgery