Walking or running
Hello doctors, I'm going gym for past one week for weight loss, Is it better to walk or run in tredmill to lose weight?

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? LOG ON.www.fitandfine.co.in
Free Consultation

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+195
Chat with a dietician
Hi It's really your wish what activity regime you want to adapt for weight loss. Just make a point that you change your regime after some time so that your body doesn't get use to it. And always remember do minimum 40 minute activity for weight loss on daily basis.
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan if required
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Hello user First, now a days only 1% people lose weight in gym so better opt for another options like any sports. If you want a perfect result, better consult a near by or online for healthy weight loss. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
For weight loss walking and running not enough. You have to follow high fibre diet plan and do exercises. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you to loose weight.
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello, Start with a walk on treadmill and than slowly increase the speed and do a brisk walk and than for 3-5 mins as much as you can jogging and than you can slow down again.
For reducing wt follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Only tredmill u can't get result. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Avoid junk and oily food.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month by following rules.
Bisk walk 30 min is better Runing jog combination U will get good result when  simultaneously  u r following balance diet for weight loss Contact directly through practo account for better result
Hi there! as per your question brisk walk will be better option than treadmill which plays 20% role if you combine with balanced healthy diet it will make 100% results.
Keep doing brisk walk with moderate 2-3 mins high speed running in between . Chat directly for detailed information and customised plans
Walk for 30 min or jogg for 12 min or run for 7 minutes are equivalent. But if you have enough time, it's better to have walk. It's recommended to take Customised diet and exercise plan, ask me if needed. Thanks
Start with some warm up exercise first.Then slowly increase your speed.You can start with walking first.After 2-3 months start running in tredmill.For more information contact me.
Drink atleast 2-3 litres of water daily.
Avoid sugary drinks.