Wait loss problem

I am regular to gym. From 3rd of this month i started. I lost 1 kg only. So i want diet plan so that i loose weight fast

Doctor Answers (1) on Wait loss problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Weight loss is a slow process itself, but you could lose it comparatively faster by a proper diet. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months. All the best. Regards