Vulgar sex thoughts
I'm getting thinks like sex thoughts oftenly,it happens with relatives too, do masturbating twice a day, what to do, how to control this thoughts and stop porn addiction?????????? I'm tried many things but everything gets fails......how to control?

Dr. Pradeep Palaniappan
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Coimbatore
Thoughts about sex, porn and consequent masturbation are normal for your age. If you feel it is overwhelming, distressing or causing physical injury, kindly consult psychiatrist who can definetly help you in overcoming or reducing these thoughts.
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Thoughts about sex and  are quite natural. As long as you don't act on the thoughts and hurt others, it is OK. Watching pornography and masturbation is normal sexual behaviour.  Unless it is interfering in your daily functioning, it is within the normal range he of behaviour.