Vomiting since 2-3 weeks
I have vomiting since 2-3 weeks after eating every meal there is vomiting it has been very long plz tell me whats the problem plz

Hello, I understand your concern. We have many good homeopathic medicines for vomiting after food to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani

Need more details as there could be many reasons for this. Homoeopathic medicines will help.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier
Vomiting / nausea can happen due to many reasons. Gall bladder is a common cause. But needs proper investigation.
Consult online on private chat window for treatment.
Eat light meals.
Hello dear If u want real guidance and relief. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
Hi,it's gastric affections of indigestion
do LFT and routine blood test chat with me in private window for further guidance and homeopathic prescription
Dear guest Requesting you to do Usg which is necessary. The three reasons you might be having vomiting, 1 liver problem,  ulcer, Gerd, acid reflux. Regards Dr yogesh wankhede Jeevak AYURVEDA and holistic centre Aundh www.jeevakayurveda.in
Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details.
consult me online
I strongly recommend u for virechan karma, deepan pachan chikitsa... U can also consult
First if all see at your food timings it should not be very late like after2 in the day and after 9 at night. Late eating can cause indigestion and vomitting. You can take homeopathic medicines for the same.
Get a LFT test done and a ultrasound whole abdomen
Consult me online
Take food in small quantities at a time
Indigestion . U can chat online for consultation. Accordingly ll guide you