Vomiting and Diarrhoea
My son in law has 3 year old. He is vomiting anything he consumed and go to toilet 5 to 6 time within 24 hours. No doctor is available near me, so I got medicine from direct medical store. But after taking medicine he vomit all medicine and water he consumed. One antibiotics, one paracetamol and electrolyte is given by medical store. Please prescribe me some good medicine.

U can always take online consultation rather than taking medicine from a chemist..
This will need an online consultation. Plz contact
Hi,Pls mention his age,weight to prescribe him. Preferable to get a one to one consultation from a paediatrician online to follow up.