Vomiting after Drinking
My friend had a little too much drinks yesterday (6 shots of vodka and 3 -4 of whisky). She vomited yesterday but I thought its just too much and her body couldn't take it. But since today's morning, whatever she tries to intake (eat), she pukes out. Although, she says she is fine but is it really an emergency? HELP

hey, persistent vomiting could lead to problem, to say whether she is stable or not we need to check her vitals,  (BP, puse)wait for a night if she doesn't recover tom morning consult physician