Vitiligo or Leucoderma

I've been a vitiligo patient for last 14 years. I have patches scattered between knee and ankle, and one patch on lower belly. I've used alopathy, homeopathy, etc. But they did not yield desired results. I'm currently using unani treatment. It did not subside, at the same time it did not increase. I've read about Lukoskin by DRDO. How does it work? P.S: I know this skin disorder has no dedicated treatment, and varied from patient to patient. And please don't sympathize me for the problem. I am not at all worried about my problem and a cool, cheerful guy. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Vitiligo or Leucoderma

Thanks for the query.
Vitiligo has dedicated treatment options and has to be customised. You must be knowing that it is an auto immune disease. Treatment goals are to stop further progression, bring the pigment back and to retain it. An assessment of autoimmune conditions coexisting should be done and managed accordingly. Resistant cases which have been stable for a year can have surgical options. The product you have mentioned is relatively new and will need few more months to comment exactly. Hope it helps you.