Vitiligo/Leucoderma
I have Vitiligo from past 20-25 years. It started when I was 5-6 years old due to a medicine reaction. Initially it was on my eyes, elbows and legs but with time it has gone and from past few years it's only on my legs and elbow and kinda stable. I am looking for treatments for the same please advise good doctors.

Dr. Vineeta Goel
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Gurgaon

Homeopathy has got very good results in vitiligo cases. You can go for it. Though the duration of treatment could be longer, as the disease itself is quite old, but it would benefit you