Vitiligo
I hv vitiligo problem. Nw a days it is spreading. I consulted d doctor. He prescribed me decaries 150 mg and twice a week and ointments momate and tacroz 0.1. I m hvng bp problem. For dat I hv been prescribed temsan 40. Is d medicine enough for vitiligo problem as it is spreading.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. Vitiligo is a disease that needs to be understood in detail. An attempt to find the underlying cause has to be made. Traditionally it is believed to be a difficult disease to conquer but with increasing knowledge it is easier than before. The first target is to halt the progression and then to refill the lost colour. It is sometimes associated with other diseases, one of them is thyroid. Medications and exact details is possible when you a Dermatologist in person.
You may need further assessment.