Vitamin D dose for 11 years old kid
My son's (11 years old) vitamin d value is 7 (severe deficiency). Consulted Pediatrician and he prescribed "vitamin d3 Depura oral solution 60000 IU for 12 weeks. But Is this the right dose for 11 years old kid? Isn't it high dose? I take him out in the morning between 9am to 10am regularly (though not every day), not sure why he is deficient in Vitamin d.

As per IAP recommendations 2017, dose is 60,000 units once a week for 6 weeks. This is the treatment dose. So it's higher. Vitamin D deficiency is quite common in well to do families also. Don't worry.
It will be weekly dose. Check your prescription again. U can give atleast 10 weeks... total 6 lakh units.