Vitamin D deficient
I am a married woman..1 year ago i hav consulted a gyne for a routine chekup..she has suggested me some tests..other test result came normal but vitamin D results shown that i am deficient...she has given me some supplements 5 tablets once a week ..i hav taken my medicin religiously but not consultd a doc again thinking there z no such big prob...now i am planning for a baby for this i have taken that test again n i am still deficient of vitamin D infact my level is lower than previous 21nmol/l..y is it so i have takn supplements?wat shuld i do?i am very scared how vl i able to concieve..i hav goolgled n saw that vit d deficieny causes many serious prob i sit in sun daily thn y dis happnd to me?

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Adv :-Con M1x(Germany) dosa:-10drop with some water 4time daliy.(3month).

Hello, I understand your problem. And I also understand your fear. Thank you for sharing your reports . It seems that you have been deficient of vitamin-D. But you dont worry about getting pregnant. But all you need to do is taking vitamin D supplement.and have regular check ups with doctor and one more thing I would like to tell you you need to expose to Sun between 7 am 10 am. It would be more helpfull. Thank you
Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur
Take sun bath at morning time around 7 or 7.30, avoid mid day sun bath its having harm full sun rays, you can consult us online, whats App - eight six zero two double zero five triple zero
Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mathura
Yes there are problems due to calcium deficiency but there is a good pool of calcium in body. So it won't affect your baby. Yes of course you need to take calcium tablet because of your low calcium. Have a good balanced diet that will also help to increase your calcium blood level. If problem is persisting then you can consult your physician for finding out the cause.