Vitamin d deficiency

I am 30yrs old man.... Can I take vitamin D tablets twice a week. I have pain in my left hand joints

Doctor Answers (2) on Vitamin d deficiency

Dr. Abhishek Haldar Noida | Orthopedist
First of all how are u relating your pain in wrist with vit d deficiency. It can be ligament strain. It can be internal ganglion. It can be many more things. So show it an Orthopaedic surgeon.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Vitamin D3 is a Vitamin that can be synthesised in the body itself. The skin when exposed to sunlight is capable of synthesising it's own vitamin D3. Also many cooking oils today are fortified with VIT D3. You can take twice a week, but I would suggest you have a habit of sitting in the sun for 20 with atleast 20 percent of your body exposed so that body can synthesise the VIT D3 by itself. Additionally, your pain may not be related to vitamin deficiency, so I would suggest you take a orthopedician's opinion on this once. Hope you get well soon. Best regards