Vitamin d and weight loss

Is vitamin d related to weight loss/gain.. i ve not been able to lose weight and someone told me that i might have a vitamin d problem

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Obesity Specialist 15 yrs exp Mumbai
HELLO, I got your query. There is no reletion betw weight  loss and vitamin D. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314
Dr. Shrela Meghani
Dietitian/Nutritionist Vadodara
hi. hood aftrtnoon. there is no co -relation of weight loss and vitamin D deficiency. take proper diet and healthy food. also go through your routine body check-up so that you will come to know regarding any deficiencies