Vitamin B12 deficiency
I have was diagnosed with vitamin B12 deficiency last year. I was advised methycobal shots by the doctor. In the beginning it was getting better but now I feel weak, confused and trouble talking. I take these vitamin B12 shots then for a day everything is fine but the very next day the same confusion begins. Wht to do?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Buddy why did u checked ur vit B12. At this ages? dear surely ur confusion is ur habit of missing or not honouring Ur responsibility.... u may find it funny. but observe in side...s?only u. Consult ayurved dr he'll make all available health n fitness
Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

You have to take multimineral & vit. Cap. As well as start with exercise to enhance its effects on your body as well. Sexual working is going normal?