My Vit- B12 levels high

Dear Doctor, Iam male 32 yrs went for comprehensive test for my knowledge and detected vit B12 level 1892 pg/ml. From last 7 years am using mithylcobalmin 1500mcg + pyridoxin+ folic acid combination for high homosistelin levels 15.55. Kindly suggest why my vit B 12 level . Shall i continue the tab r any problems are there with high vit B 12 levels. Apart from vit b12 level every thing good in reports. Thanking you in advance.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Who has told you to use that medicine for 7 years? Has some one told you or you have done self medication? You need to stop taking the supplements.  Drink lots of water and exercise daily. And from next time avoid self medication and take medicines only for the duration prescribed by your doctor. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.