Vitaligo Marks On Face
I'm having Segement vitaligo marks on forehead from last two years, even i had a surgery at AIIMS, but not cured at all. I'm really worried now.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Vitiligo is an auto immune condition with long term treatment plans. If you have tried surgical therapy and not achieved desired results, you can consider suction blister grafts or non cultured melanocyte suspension, another sort of surgery performed for Vitiligo. It requires expertise to perform and results take few months to be visible. There are other surgical methods as well, but this will be most beneficial in your case. The prerequisite for surgery is stable disease for atleast a year. Hope it helps.