Vit-D deficeiny and Pain
I developed a pain in my right leg and back while I started walking little fast, went to doctor(orthopedic)and diagnosed with Vitamin D3 deficiency. Levels were 8.40ng/mol seems to be quite low, doctor prescribed to take cholecalciferol D3 sachets, 6000iu per day for 6 days and then 6000iu for 6 weeks. My question: At such low levels do I must go for injections instead of sachets? How long it will take to restore VitD3 levels? How much time it will take for me to feel difference in my body pain.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Alongwith the cholecalciferol sachets you must have milk and milk products regularly in your diet. Also expose yourself to morning sun atleast 15 min.
Dr. Phanindra V V

Medicines will be sufficient. U need to have good food, regular oil massage to keep health.