Left leg calf pain
I have some pain in lower back & severe pain in left leg calf to ankle since 3 months, some say its sciatica.. taking Nervisun G, Nourobein, calcium vit D & MR Nucoxia, pl advice

Dr. Nikhita Palkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello,welcome to practo.Please validate your complaints by a Lumbar x ray.It could suggests sciatica if there is tingling numbness too.It could only be a mere lumbar spondylosis with radiation of pain to the leg. Homoeopathic medicines will definitely give u a lot of relief.But get an xray done soon n then let me know. Thanks and regards.