Vit D,b12 deficiency

Hi 2 and half months back i was diagnosed with vit b12 (174) and Vit D(6.9) deficiency.also my ldl cholestrol was 187 my doc prescribed me with lupi-d satchet for 8 weeks and neurobion injection x 6 followed up by nervup od everyday(i think it has 1500mcg of b12) also my tsh was 0.69 and t3 and t4 were very normal. Now i feel dizzy and weak at times since last few days.(i dont feel energetic)......since the day that pains recame my sleep is also messed up..also i am a low blood pressure person.. Should i get more injections of b12? Or is it something else? (I was also prescribed zepis .5for 10 days,libotryp for 20 days and rozavel 10 for high ldl. I always feel better when walking under the sun.so my doctor prescribed ne shellcall 3 days back as well

Doctor Answers (2) on Vit D,b12 deficiency

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Sideeffect of libotryp....stop it
Dr. Anirban Biswas Delhi | General Physician
stop zapiz and libotryp , they can cause dizziness . you can continue with oral vit.d and vit .b12 supplements. statins can sometimes cause myalgia/muscle soreness ,which can make you feel weak. you can decrease the dose of rozavel to 5 mg and see. you are young, go for activities under the sun, eat healthy and exercise daily. it will make you feel better and you won't require medicines anymore.