VISION ISSUES
Age:14, Gender: Male I have myopia in both eyes.  Left -2.75 Right -3.50 I am currently 14 years. Will i be able to remove my eye number with the help of lasik? Will my eye number become 0 after surgery? Please tell.  

hi its not advisable the lasik surgery at this age , because your power cant be stable at this age. usually power will be keep on changing til 21 years of age and in progressive myopia cases beyond that . if lasik is done at this age , the number can become almost ''0'' but , till 21 years of change in power make you depend on glasses again , hence there is no point of going for lasik surgery at this age, unless in few special indication.
visit refractive surgeon and also let me know why do you want to choose lasik now ? so i can advice further.
every surgery has got risk of complications.
You are just 14 yrs old &myopic around -3 D but you should know in male myopic power may increase upto 21 yrs of age because maximum body growth takes place between 13 to 21 yrs of age in male ,at present your aim should be minimum increase in myopic power upto 21 yrs,for this take balanced  diet & multivitamin along with annual checkup by ophthmologist. Any decision about LASIK for  myopic power reduction has to be taken after 21 yrs.
hello lasik is very good option to get rid of glasses Doctor will perform few tests (Schirmer test, Pentacam and Fundus examination) and if all tests are normal then you can go for lasik surgery without fear. Success rate of LASIK is over 96%. minimum age for lasik is 18 yrs yes, it will become zero after lasik
You need to think about getting an evaluation done after 18 years of age. Whether full or partial correction is possible, can only be told after evaluation.