Viral warts
I have warts on my neck. And they are continuously increasing. I have taken homeopathy treatment for more than six month, and also have treated by laser technology for six months. Now I am taking zinkolac 50mg par day and vermisol 2days in a week... Sir please suggest me It will help me or not...

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Viral warts are known for recurrence even after removal.First of all warts needs to be removed with machine called electrocautery or radiofrequency and to prevent recurrence you will have to apply certain antiviral creams which will boost up your local immunity to fight against virus.This way you can get complete cure.