Viral Skin infection
I have rashes on my hands, under arms, shoulders, chest, stomach and thighs. it looks like sum burn over covered areas like rashes in uncovered areas like hands. Doctor has said that it is a kind of viral infection and she suggested xyzal tablet and a probate cream.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. I hope you consulted a Dermatologist. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.