Very horrible dark circle
I have very bad dark circles under eyes. The colour is get darker and darker day by day. It is not allowing me to communicate with others face to face. And on fair skin it is most noticeable problem.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Ayurved, its result of overall core health n open mind to accept new challenges in life, so plz observe is it due to summer or anything that u won't accept now a days if so plz consider to consult as only external applications won't add much value. Till then pop 10ml Almond oil with milk at bed time . feel free to contact