Varicocelectomy
Which type of varicocelectomy is better now.microsurgical or embolization ,which is successful and less complications.which one is better because iam suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele.but my left testicle lying down and heavy paining so I want surgery.

Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Literature for microsurgical is abound, and is considered better. If expertise of embolisation is available, you can think of the same as well. Complications of both are to be understood in this context, that there is a marginal risk of recurrence and also of the fact that pain may not resolve after surgery.
A word of caution: B/L Grade I Varicocele is not an absolute indication for surgery. Please talk to your Urologist before planning surgery about the same