Varicocelectomy

I'm suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele.it causing paining and my left testicle lying down and hanging lower.feeling discomfort.microsurgical varicocelectomy can permanent solution for varicocele? is it best in correcting varicocele.how much cost it.is varicocele lead testicle torsion.masterbate can affect varicocele.can i masterbate or not

Harisha N L

Hi, Varicocoele by itself does not need treatment unless it is proven to be the cause of low sperm count and male infertility. It usually never causes severe pain, so please do not consider surgery for varicocoele for pain relief alone. You can get a sperm count by a proper semen analysis done (after 3-4 days of abstinence) from masturbation at a good lab which specializes in infertility work. If the quality of sperm is poor, you may need to get a more detailed evaluation...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.