Iam suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele.is it curable with medicine ?or any surgery need,im feeling burning in my left testicle and it hanging very lower.please help me
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi.. Varicoceles are generally harmless, but if there is any pain and swelling the doctor may prescribe an anti-inflammatory medication to relieve it.... If the testicle is being affected by the varicocele or if there's still pain and support doesn't help, a type of surgery called a varicocelectomy may be recommended....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?