Varicocele
I am suffering from varicocele in left testicles from last 2 years .. initially there was too much burning sensation, heavy feeling on left side, looks like bag of worms but now burning sensation is not there, little bit heaviness and pain. Also facing fertility problem now.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Sachin Thakur
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Pune

We had one case of varicocele related fertility issue. He had been treated with homoeopathic medicines and his sperm became normal. He has a daughter of 2 years now. I think you can try Homoeopathy to see if it can help you.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi, Varicocoele by itself does not need treatment unless it is proven to be the cause of low sperm count and male infertility. It usually never causes severe pain, so please do not consider surgery for varicocoele for pain relief alone. You can get a sperm count by a proper semen analysis done (after 3-4 days of abstinence) from masturbation at a good lab which specializes in infertility work. If the quality of sperm is poor, you may need to get a more detailed evaluation...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.