Vaginal Skin Problem
My vagina lips are itching,  burning, redness and uncomfortable.  Please suggest what should I fo as this is really uncomfortable. I am not pregnant and this is 2nd time i am undergoing this problem. Please help/Suggest.

Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Chennai
you seem to have a local fungal infection. should consult a gynaecologist and take treatment. will need antifungal ointment and local pessary. will settle with treatment. your partner also needs to be treated as it us sexually transmitted even if he doesn't have symptom. recurrence will not occur if you and your partner are treated simultaneously.