Vaginal Discharge
My vaginal discharge is brown in colour.I don't have any ache anywhere and other than this, my whole body is fine.Is it beacuse of my period that I'm going to have in another four days? Please revert back.

Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe
Infertility Specialist 10 yrs exp Pune

It looks like irregular ripening of endometrium. If it is recurring u need to supplement ur second half of cycles with hormones. If isolated episode forget it. Need to check ur other hormones also, So consult a Gynaec.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Is this happening for the first time or it always happens around this time? It would require further clinical examinatiin and certain tests. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.