Vaginal bleeding
I'm having dark  Brown vaginal bleeding due to an i pill i took about a week ago. for two days now. How long will it last?

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
It's a pill effect
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
It's a withdrawal bleeding..  Don't worry it will stop.. For detail consultation connect with me online
It will stop with in 5days if not stop then you can take  treatment for stopping  and chat me online on Practo consult app.