Vagina loosen
I have loose vagina, how to tightenup, my husband is not happy in bed. I want to make it tight, could you suggest something.
132 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist 34 yrs exp Pune
You will need clinical examination. Then gynaecologist may be able to help you. Certain pelvic floor exercises may help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?