Leuchorea & loose vagina

Hii, Actually I'm a married.. and i just want to know my vagina is to loose so what would i do for that case and i also a problem of white discharge.. please suggest me firstly for the loose vagina.. thanks and waiting for your reply...

Doctor Answers (1) on Leuchorea & loose vagina

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, kegel exercise is best home remedy to tighten your vagina,, here is how you can do it. 1. Try holding back your urine every time you need to urinate. This would contract the muscles in your vagina, thereby restoring their strength and elasticity. You can also attempt to stop midway during urination for about 5 seconds before urinating again. 2. Contract the muscles in your groin and keep them contracted for about 10 seconds before relaxing the same. Wait for 10 seconds before repeating the procedure. Do 15 repetitions of the same exercise to form one complete set and follow up with at least 4 sets a day. 3. You can perform Kegel exercise while sitting down as well. Accordingly, sit on a hard chair and bend forward. As you do so, make sure to contract the pelvic muscles from back to front. Maintain the position for about 15 seconds before returning back to your normal stance. Now repeat the practice while contracting the muscles from front to back. Follow up with 10 sets of the same exercise.