V type hair fall
I'm 18 years old and having hair fall from both corners of my forehead just like salman khan has but there are some hairs its not completely bald but you can observe it from small distance I had read about propecia should I have to go for it or not?

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Pune
It appears You are suffering from patterned hair loss. Yes, it can be controlled and treated with various modalities like supplements, serums, mesotherapy, platelet rich plasma therapy etc. See your dermatologist to get a detailed analysis of your problem and choose the treatment that is best for you. Regards, Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune.