V type hair fall
I'm 18 years old and having hair fall from both corners of my forehead just like salman khan has but there are some hairs its not completely bald but you can observe it from small distance I had read about propecia should I have to go for it or not?
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

It appears You are suffering from patterned hair loss. Yes, it can be controlled and treated with various modalities like supplements, serums, mesotherapy, platelet rich plasma therapy etc. See your dermatologist to get a detailed analysis of your problem and choose the treatment that is best for you. Regards, Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.