Utrus problem
My mom's utrus comes out from vagina.This problem is 5 years old and now its become so large so what can I do for her, which doctor is best for.
177 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

This condition is vaginal prolapse. mostly cures after surgery. If your mothers health is good then you can go for surgery and if health issues are there then you can go for vaginal ring pessary which keeps the uterus above.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?