Utrus fibroid

I have severe pain in lower abdomen. I have diagnosed with multiple intramural fibroids. I am married and have pain during intercourse. I feel heaviness in lower abdomen. What is the best line of treatment for me?
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well we need to evaluate you further dear for it as your are having multiple fibroids as well as features of endometriosis...I suggest you to consult a gynaecologist first...I think intervention is the best procedure for you now..hope you understand...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?