Utrus and period time
Sir my sister is having small utrus and when she is taking the harmon externaly period may come some doctors are saying that thair is no chance for period and to being mother please give me the best doctor's address who can solve the problem we are worried please help us.

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

Hello, Need usg reports to conclude. she's having periods after hormonal support is +be sign. Consult doctor in person. Ayurveda is good option .
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Obstetrician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi,gone through your question, some more details of size of uterus is required. You may consult good gynecologist with her sonography report.For address it is difficult to select.