About time period
What is the time period for hiv westren blot test can u plz telll I want to know about it can u plz

6month, other tets also there

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+127
Chat with a sexologist
Share your sexual history And consult  me
If u asking for the window period and when the test can be taken it's 14 days. However it is advisable to do it on the 30th day after exposure. Then it can be repeated after 90 days and then after 6 months exposure. However if the first report is negative then the chances of it getting positive after 3 months is very rare.