UTI/PCOS - recurring UTI
I keep having UTI frequently. I have recently discovered that i have PCOS, I'm not taking any harmonal medicine for that, just one ayurvedic syrup and working on weight reduction plus exercising. For some i keep having this pinchy sort of sensation in my urethra. I got it tested 2 months back and completed my medical course, but now again I'm having that pinchy sensation and pain in lower abdomen, i just had my periods (lasted for 24hrs - because of pcos, short period). What can be done, pls advise.

Do a urine routine analysis and culture sensitivity done
After giving the midstream urine for testing start 1. Tablet Taxim o 200 mg twice a day for 10 days 2. Tablet Urispas three times a day for three days 3. K MAC syrup two spoons with a glass of water three times a day for a week
Drink lots of water and cranberry juice and buttermilk
Get one USG done
You need a long term therapy for your recurrent UTI.  Please get consultation for the therapy,  you will definitely be fine.