Uterine fibroids Polyps

Dear Doctor, My mother has problem in uterus. Symptoms are duration of periods are more than a week , Uncontrollable urination , heavy bleeding. In the doctor checkup, after scanning they informed that small size of clot is present and that should be removed through operation. Please kindly let what all the points I have to consider before going to operation? What is best treatment for this issue? Please help me out?
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Uterine fibroids Polyps

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetan Maandhakar
6 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
Do pelvic sonography. If small clot, it can be removed with curretting which is a minor procedure. If possible attatch sonography report here.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?