Uterine polyps
I had in 2012 cervical polyps. Did DNC. In 2014 had endometral polyps. Did hysteroscopy. Now again having endometrial polyps. All are benign. My doc is recommending hystroscopy and hysterectomy in next 4 years if polyps recurs. I am 32 and want to avoid hysterectomy. Pl suggest. I am 72 kg now and trying to reduce.

Dr. Lakshmi H K
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,the commonest feature of the polyp is recurrence and usually they are benign.You can just follow up with scan to know the size once in 6months to 1 year gap if asymptomatic (no excessive bleeding/pain during menstruation).Get it removed if they are growing.Needs endometrial study also.Discuss with Gynecologist in detail.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
The polyp is happening due to estrogen dominance which was not healed when the polyp was removed. Until you address the root cause of the problem, even uterus removal will not help you. You are such a young girl... if you really want to preserve your uterus,Please  read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.