Cervical polyp

I am suffering from Cervix polyp since last 1 year. My TSH level is bit high around 9. Not taking any medicines. Asked to get it operated. Sometimes getting offensive discharge with excessive leucorrhoea. Periods are delayed by 6-7 days from LMP. Intermenstrual bleeding. Through pelvic examination it was detected as it was ecto cervical polyp.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

See don't waste time and get rid of such polyp... It's a minor procedure... You feel relief...
Dr. Devjani Das (Ganguly)
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Kolkata
You need to get the polyp removed and sent for biopsy. If it is a small polyp, it can be removed as a minor procedure, and you may not need anaesthesia. If it a large polyp, it is better removed in the operation theatre, in case there is bleeding. You should also get an ultrasound of the pelvis, to check if there are any more polyps, prior to the procedure. You need to see a doctor and start medication for your thyroid problem.